Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mail Order Bride

I know, I know. I've been slacking on my posts, but it was for a good reason! A lot of stuff has changed in the past couple of weeks. Despite my better judgment and lack of sobriety at the exact time of my final decision, I left Remorseless. One of the best guilds I had ever been a part of. Maybe not in terms of progression but in pure unadulterated fun and camaraderie.

I think that the decision was justifiable. In the same night I joined a newly forming guild with many of my long time friends, most of which are from the days of the burning legion. This guild is Mail Order Brides. When the guild is running BWL and AQ I can proudly say that I was there from the beginning. You know being an officer and the official website bitch.

As far as progression goes with MOB, we are on Domo, we can one shot Onyxia, and clear ZG with ease. In my opinion that not bad for a guild that is barely 2 weeks old. I think we will be in BWL by months end.

So far I'm very happy with my choice. Besides I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. More about that in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home