Tuesday, August 15, 2006

WTB epic mount! PST!

So here's the deal. My hunter dinged 60 about 3 weeks ago. Since then I've gotten some pretty decent gear (beastmaster's and black dragonscale). I've still yet to find a decent bow even thou I've ran instances as many times as I can stomach. It's to the point that I'm contemplating the purchase of a Dwarven Hand Cannon but I need to save money for my epic mount. Choices.

In order to earn money I've spent a lot of time soloing the elementals in DM West, they drop librams but the damn things are almost worthless now. The main cash comes from the greens and grays that they drop. At the moment I can earn about 50-100 gold an hour this way... Still slow for my taste.

So here's the question, How did you get the gold for your mount?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home